A masterclass on delivering a customer experience that drives brand loyalty
Are you delivering on your Brand Promise and fulfilling your clients expectations?
The luxury sector is growing and becoming very competitive. Do you have a strategy for attracting and retaining customers? Do you and your teams understand the link between the experience that your customers have and customer loyalty?
What will be covered:
- Understanding your Brand and it’s promise
- What is customer experience and how is it different from customer service?
- How to build a business case for investing in your customer experience
- What you need to consider when creating a customer experience strategy
- How fit and ready are you to develop your customer experience?
- Employee engagement and the impact on customer experience
- How do you develop a customer centric organisation?
- The style and focus of great service leaders
- Why is it important to understand your customers?
- Customer profiling
- To what extent are you delivering services that your customers truly value?
- How to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Where should you focus to add value?
A tool-kit containing:
- Some examples of where you should be looking for a return on investment
- A map of what you should consider when developing your customer experience
- Some great questions to ask in your business to understand where you are and where your challenges might be
- Some ideas to help you understand your customers better
- A template for developing experience maps for customers and employees
- Notes for facilitating co-creation experiences
- An outline of what you should consider if planning workshops to inspire your teams
- What you might want to consider in your embedding tool-kits
Ramona da Gama
10 am – 6pm
Who should attend:
Senior leaders interested in learning how to develop a customer experience that drives brand loyalty