A masterclass in turning difficult clients around and delivering a great client brand experience
In this world where UHNWI can buy anything, more and more of our clients are getting very demanding. In many cases it is becoming very difficult to please them.
The big question?
Are they demanding or our we not delivering on our promise? Is there a misunderstanding between what our clients expect and what we think our clients want?
In most cases these situations occur because there is a lack of training in soft skills, a lack of understanding between us and our staff, culminating in brands not delivering on their promise and very unhappy clients.
What will be covered?
- Understanding UHNWI/HNWI, what are their expectations?
- What is your role?
- What are you selling?
- Why do we get objections/resistances?
- What are objections/resistance
- What challenges /objections do we come across
- How do we overcome objections/resistances and deliver on our clients expectations
- Effective communication
- Role Plays
- A communications skills Toolkit to take away
- Confident & Motivated Team
- Client & Staff Retention
- A clear Understanding of the UHNWI/HNWI community’s expectations
- Relationship building with clients & colleagues
- Client loyalty
- Delivering a great Client Experience
Ramona da Gama
Half a day
Who should attend:
Senior managers, communication and marketing PR teams. Anyone who is looking to deliver the customer brand experience.